Friday, January 22, 2010

一月十八日 晴 — A stupid question

今天本来没课,后来皑皑补课。
上了整天他的课。。
开始慢慢了解她了。。
她真的很像姐。
他很努力地提升自己,
她为人民服务。
She is continuous with her master now on align health management.
She does a lot of part time,
After HUKM, she needs go physiotherapy clinic work.
After 10pm,
she just go back and starting to prepare de lecture and all de administration.
She is wearing Hush Puppies brand.
I thought she is rich.
But she said all the money she earn is for fee.
I ask her a question,
Why not apply for scholarship from government?
She was asking me back,
What type of skin color do we have?
Haha… I was asking a stupid question…
In Malaysia, this is de problem…
The people who qualify didn’t get want they should have.
So, ‘the type of skin color I have’
Symbolize I need to be work harder than ‘normal’ Malaysian…
Just like I never thinking about serving for Malaysia,
Even though I bond to JPA for 4 years.
I keep thinking I will explore the world outside there.
Singapore.. WAT at American…
The least is private hospital…
Now I admire Aiai..
She should be de model for me,
I can learn a lot of thing from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment