Friday, September 3, 2010

九月三日 — Crazy on Friday Night~

Erm…now I totally exhausted after 1 and half hour packing… I am going to leave this town and start my new life in somewhere around Malaysia… I am tired and sleepy. It is second times I back home at 2am in KL… If I say I am lazy to continue writing, I think I will just stop it. Haha…anyway, I want have a strong determination to stop the lazy’s worm work in my mind.

After a massive internal bleeding plus severe vomiting’s examination, finally I got a little break for myself and my body as well. My exam~ 3 days with 5 papers? It really can kill me with a single eyes flash. But “it is not harm if I fail the exam. I'm still can go home, I still me!” I keep telling this to myself and this is the only medicine for my severe exam-symptom disease

Immediately after the exam, I got some info about the internship to Chiang Mai, and next my Cocuriculum program at Pork Dickson. Everything needs to be runned smoothy even we are not here. Even the ORGANISER is not around… Can you believe that??A program without the organizer around… Headache… Sometimes, I will ask why physio’s life is ever out of my expected Uni-life. I thought it will be a enjoyful life with a lot of hang out after school, a lot of socialize activities that color our life. Am I wrong? I told Javis that day, I never have Uni-life, my life is full of book. That’s it. Without book and notes, I don’t know I earn what for myself. Or it may be violin. Is that tough make strong? Of course. How strong am I? I think at the end of 4 year study, I will know the answer.

From the black and white book’s world, I still manage to get a little little entertainment for myself. Today is the last day Usman in Malaysia. So, a farewell gathering is happened and luckily I join them. Still remember first I met him, I thought his is a shy guy, but he is such a naughty guy instead. A new try he introduce to me tonight is ‘sisiah’, they told me it is another type of fruit-smell cigarette, it is better than cigarette because it doesn’t content nicotine. But don’t think it is good for health, it produces carbon monoxide. The drunker will not get addicted with this. He told us that he likes this and he uses to have it 4 times a week. If his father is not around, he will go for it every day night. Gosh!! This is the first time I try ‘sisiah’, and it will be my last time also. It isn’t a good thing. After I suck it, there is no excitement effect as my hallucination towards cigarette; I found my tongue was in dark color instead. Gosh!! I will never try this again. One in a lifetime is more than enough. We brought durian for him. Durian is the king of the fruit. But I think he don’t like be king that much. He dislikes durian. Haha. So, sometimes Malaysian should be proud of them because we got the King of fruit in our country. We should have a try before the others.
He is a nice man indeed, except for the ‘sisiah’ part. He is naughty and funny. Thank him for the dinner today. Such a nice guy who paying for his own farewell party. Haha. And happy belated birthday for him. We sang a birthday song for him at Tony Romas’ and accidentally found that there got free cake fr birth baby. It is a secret….haha

p/s: Something he tries to argue about guy…
The good things about guy: appearance(good looking), smart, never cry in front people, always cry in heart… all is perasan…haha..Galz will win whenever argue with guy~

No comments:

Post a Comment