Tuesday, March 2, 2010

三月二日 热 — sorry sorry but you!

The second day of posting…
A very tiring day~
Today I try to apply what I learn yesterday to the patient.
We are going to assess patient.
Only got 1 feeling,
Feel very sorry to patient,
As yen said,
I am still learning, and I m still searching,
there's no worries to be hurried,
coz I know I will meet it one day...
I saw the patient is tired, and we are so blur…
But sorry, I got to do so…
Still have many good son and daughter today.
Very happy with this scene.
Today we are getting scolded due to the 3minutes late.
Even the supervisors are scolded as well.
Feel sorry to them, but the bus is late today.
We have no choice.
But we will try to argue with the driver next time.
Today I am poor.
Hope that tomorrow I can do it well than today.
I want the best of me!
Tomorrow noon is physio meeting,
First time join it,
Isn’t another Batista team meeting,
likes what yen met today?
Just getting knows that next week I will be in wad for neuro- in patient.
Headache with this..argh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment