Monday, March 1, 2010

三月一日 雨 — love from the heart

炎热的天气终于有了一点的雨水。
刚才下了阵雷雨,
刚好在被窝里,温暖极了。
今天是第一天的实习。
还好,一切顺利。
Today,I was sent to nuerology department for posting.
Pn. Siti is my supervisor.
At first, from her louder voice,
I thought she is very garang people.
But she is very nice.
I think she is the seed of happiness,
She spread the happiness toward her patients.
She is optimistic person.
Thanks to her to teach us so many knowledge.
Today, i get the big realize.
Hospital is a place where full of love.
I saw a son who accompanies his mum to have this session.
And a girl who accompanies her father here.
The son and the daughter are beside their parent along the session.
So touching.
But the case that make me amazing is a IVH patient.
She is just 30 years old, with 1 child,
Now is pregnant.
She is unable to walk,
She is sent to here by her husband and mother.
She had undergone 2 times surgery.
All limb muscles are weak and joints are contracture.
The therapist’s aim is to stand the patient.
This is the first time I feel that love can be so strong.
Her husband is beside with his wife along the session.
Her husband talks with her patiently even the understanding of his wife is a bit lost connected.
Her husband cares for her everything.
When needed, her husband lays his hand toward his wife for mentally support.
I was so touch to see this scenario.
We often heard many stories, how a husband caring for his wife.
But do these really true?
I even never believe these kind of story la..
But today I definitely believe what I had seen!
May I thanks to her husband?
Thanks for loving your wife,
Cause she needs you.
That’s all about love.
No wonder, when get married,
We promise to each other,
Never leave the other no matter poor in healthy or wealthy,
This is very important.
I feel the love~
p/s:当我以为,我对爱情太执着时,
原来是,爱情本身太执着了。。
你要爱他,他要爱你,
才会换来永恒,不离不弃的爱情!
如果你还没遇到那个人,就耐心等待吧,
你会遇见他的。。。
他绝对是值得你等待的人。。

No comments:

Post a Comment