Friday, March 5, 2010

三月五日 雨 — Mr. Lee

又下雨了,幸好有带伞。
我感觉每天都累死了!!
现在,我的眼皮是超想合上的。。
Yesterday the supervisor ask to do full assessment on a patient today.
At that moment, I blur.
I reconfirm, me only??
YES!!
OMG!!start from that moment, I very worry about that.
Actually I quite easy to become nervous,
Especially when doing thing supervision by others.
Then, today~
I really do it by my own,
All my coursemate and that supervisor, all stares at me..
I get a stroke patient, Mr Lee.
Patient is English educated, but slurred speech.
The patient is look angry…
then I just get know that patient lost patient since stroke attack.
What can I do?
I am still a student, scold by patient is one of my responsible..
I need to continue…
Patient got winging shoulder.
So, I had to do scapula mobility for him.
OMG!!i not very sure with the technique.
But I have no choice.
I got to convince the patient and carer to pay confident on me.
Rupanya, I do it on wrong way.
So paiseh leh!
To me, actually not wrong.
I stress on PNF technique,
but the supervisor stress on stretching technique.
Finally, I think I consider pass the session la~
Mr. Lee, my first full assessment patient.
Mr. Lee, please smile always.
Your smile can color the whole world.
And please smile, since you still able to smile.
Today is my last day in this department.
Suddenly I miss the supervisor.
She is so good to us.
My next supervisor cubit us since we all fail to answer her question.
So many preparation I need to do before facing her.
OMG! Mean that this I can’t rest lo?
Tomorrow I gonna to do my practical practice at BYS there.
Count downing 12days…
Dear God, I need many of confident and courage,
And please take off my perfect and cincai.
I still not confident with my clinical reasoning and skill.
Please bless me for next week.
I think I will on depressant next week~
p/s: happy birthday to dear Rinoa~ Wish you have the blessed birthday celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment