Thursday, May 13, 2010

五月十二日 — RIP

It is a sad incidence.
Qiwen ask me:”do u still remember yee woon,kmj de?”
And she told me he was pass away…
I get shock…what happen to him?
Then I start to ask all my KMJ friend,
Who is yee woon?
Lastly I found who is him…
I m not that close with him…
Because he is from account de…
But I noe this person…
No much chinese student in KMJ,
So mostly we know each other…
Someone is sent me the link to the news about his death…
He was commit suicide..
Two days le…body just found…
at Kuantan there…
Why?
Still nobody know…
But i think cs know…
Cs is close with him…
Tonight I m going to insomnia le…
Sometimes life is tough more than what we think…
So, should we make it short?
No…Please, never ever try this…
Every problem has it solution…
but it will never be end of your life…
Your family and friend will feel sad with the lost of you…
Like me, even I m not close with you,
I feel sad too…
Nearly cry when I read that news…
but all of us forgive you...
rest in peace and we pray for you~
P/s: for everyone still alive…
Please appreciate every moment we have now…
Take every obstacle as challenge,
Just do your best…
nobody will blame on you…

No comments:

Post a Comment