Saturday, April 24, 2010

四月二十四日 晴 —Secret Hidden Behind Each Mask


Tonight is The Secret Hidden Behind Each Mask night.
So, tonight gonna be a good good night??
Haha~
Actually tonight is a tiring night for me.
With the high heel shoes, make up and dress.
It looks beautiful, but it makes me suffer…
Good job to me,
Cause I done the performance nicely.
I am too scared before the performance.
I done the PA system part.
Any sound effect that is not come in the right time or disappear,
It’s all my fault!!
But, thanks God, I complete my task perfectly ^ ^
A prone night is to farewell our dearest forth year senior’s night.
Congratulation to them.
Finally they finish their 4years study…
Sometimes, I will think, when will be my farewell night?
Physio’s life is tough more than what I think.
As I go on, I am not sure whether I can pass through all these obstacles or not.
Sometimes, I will feel disappointed,
Why things always happen against my willing.
I try to make it better, but it seen doesn’t work.
Life is hard…
Even I try my best to life for the max.
Now is my half life of my Univesity study.
What have I learn from this two years?
The main thing I learn is work + hard= work hard.
When the thing is hard, you are going to work on it.
If you really work hard, you are attempting to get it.
Besides that, from my dear fellow coursemates,
I learn how to believe in myself.
Believe that miracle is going to make by you.
Maybe it can just a day dream,
But at least you had dream about it.
And for sure, you need to work hard on your dream la~
For BYS’s people,
Sometimes I hate them, because they always thought we are superman.
We need not study; we need to do all the rubbish things for them.
Really hate this!
But I can’t deny that,
They make me grow up.
Never mind, maybe once day,
I will beat you down, and change to my style of management.
(I’m dreaming =P)
p/s: thank for who are praising me tonight..haha, really happy about that…
(Even though I am not that charming, please let me be a princess for 1 night)
And specially thank to Ms Yii Yong, who flight from Sarawak to Grand Season…
Really appreciates the times together with you.
Life’s journey is still long, wish you good luck and all the best..bye


what the serect hidden behind my mask?

~Sweet Yii Yong and me~


My cutie coursemates...

No comments:

Post a Comment