Tuesday, April 27, 2010

四月二十六日 晴 — Nightmare...

Today is a very bad day, with the worst ME…
How worst am I ?
You know, sometimes I am too stubborn..
(I always know myself better)
I have my own rules and principles.
I don’t hope to break it if I can follow it.
But, most of the time,
I got to change myself suit to the situation.
Like the orthopedics’ paper..
Too many chapterssss I need to cover before I enter the exam hall.
And yet, I don’t have that much time to finish it.
Then, someone is teaching me a way to study smart...
That is read only those will come out in the exam.
Should I follow?
Yes, I already done it =.=
But, it really not my study’s style…
You know how much worry is deposited right inside my heart?
I had been nightmare for two days..
I slept as usual but I felt tired more than usual…
Before enter the exam I already regret about my decision.
I promise myself I won’t do it again.
And after I come out from the exam hall,
I totally blank in my mind.
I know I will not get the good result for orthopedics,
Because, how much we pay off, how much we gonna earn it.
Please, I know, when I do something,
I’m not the best,
but I want to learn something from the process.
Like this type of study’s style,
I didn’t neither learn about the basic knowledge of orthopedics nor get the good result.
I didn’t get any benefit from the process.
Why I want force myself to do that?

p/s: Learn lesson from our mistake, better than we lose all…

No comments:

Post a Comment