Saturday, July 24, 2010

七月二十四日 — Saturday~

Today is Saturday,
Yet I still need attending class.
But I didn’t bring my heart there.
I can’t pay my concentration even I try hard.
So, just let it.

Today, my heart is very pain.
This is the first time I go shopping,
Spent RM100++ only for 2 clothes.
1 Padini formal shirt and 1 Voir Long pants.
Actually the price already have 50% off…
But, to me, it is still expensive…

Recently I found myself have difficulty in making decision.
WTH!!
Till this morning,
I still think,
Shall I enjoy my weekend at Bangi there?
Because I hope can enjoy life much alike full Uni- life
Rather than the life I having now…=.=
But why I am so unsure about it??
All is because stress.
3rd year,
it is really a gap for us to jump off and reaching forward.
We need pay a lot of time and patient to achieve that level.
So, before we can relax,
I will think twice, should I?
It is not only me, but all of us…
Like today, even we go out,
We just go shop for formal shirt which we need to wear everyday..
And I still think that
should I have a movie with my secondary schoolmate tomorrow?
Just now on the way back,
we are asking what kind of life we live now?
Will we happy about the current life?
Definitely not!
But what can we do?
That is Life~
P/s: 只要自己覺得不苦, 那就不會感受到苦了...

No comments:

Post a Comment