Thursday, July 22, 2010

七月二十二日 — No eyes in my hands


Haiz…
Today finally gone…
It is a tiring day for me.
I went to HUKM for the very first real practical session with lecturer.
Yesterday night I was busy prepared for this.
Very nervous,
All about the lion — Mr Leo…
Still the morning,
I was busy asking question about the yesterday lecture…
M I crazy? I guess so…
This morning,
When I was deep thinking alone,
Anson had done something childish action toward me…
With the over response I gave,
The whole class was laughing at me…
=='' =='' =='' ==''
Then I remember yesterday night what I did
It is funny!!
Even the day is full of stress,
but it still a lot of joke to make u smile without realizing.

p/s:Let this as my memory...


This morning, I met with 2 patients.
The first patient, Mr soo…
If you ask me,
What do feel when met a head surgery patient…
Totally no feeling.
Still remember the first posting last semester,
I felt pain even when I observe it.
I m curious, am I still a human?
The moral of the lesson from this patient is:
Please be a rude and aggressive physiotherapist!
The moral of the story from our group for this visit is:
Please do get marry,
else u will suffer when days go by…
(from KS)

The second patient,
He is a teacher with neck pain after having MVA.
Erm…he is nothing special,
But the person treating him is quite special.
He is the one always scolding us and we hate him.
He rises up the issue,
Will u control patient or else u are being controlled by the patient?
Most of us is being controlled by patients as they willing to do so =.=
But many people hope to be controlled by him.
People pay RM 150 per session just wan controlled by him,
Rather than pay RM5 to control other physiotherapist.
What the attraction does he give to patient?
The moral of the lesson is :
No eyes in my hands…
Most of the times,
We use our hands, fingers to feel
The muscle, bony structure, and any abnormalities…
Like there are eyes in your fingers,
Through the skin,
It can see what had happen in your body.
But, no eyes in my hands…

These two days,
We just study neck…
Whole two days with neck!!
Finally it comes to end.
What the conclusion??
I m having neck pain now.. ;(
Who is willing to treat me??
p/s: Tomorrow lesson continue with shoulder…
Is my shoulder pain coming next??
Worring…

No comments:

Post a Comment