Thursday, June 10, 2010

六月十日 — A Silent Night~

Oops…10th dy…
Time flies.
My holiday just only leaves one month…
It means I need to go back to my post soon…
A bit bu she de…
This holiday I had a lot of fun
with my secondary schoolmates here.
They are really crazy.
Maybe to them,
the craziest person is me,
But only with them,
then I will become crazy…
Haha
I know,
there is still a long journey waiting for me.
This is all about my choice for my life.
And I need responsible for what had I choose.
Looking to my result,
It’s the worst I got…
It’s time for me to think back…
WHAT HAPPEN TO ME??
Even I work hard and hard,
But I get worst and worst.
Quite disappointed with myself…
I still remember,
The first time I asked myself,
Why I choose this course?
Will I regret?
=.=
I thought myself always positive thinking.
But I answered YES once…
Haha…
If I ask myself again at this moment,
I’m speechless.
Deep thinking about this tonight~

Tomorrow will be another journey to me,
Even a bit diverse from main path…
But I think it will be a right experience for me
before I go back to the main road.
Go! Go! Go!
Fighting for it~

Tonight I’m quite happy^^
An apple is back.
Damn miss her…
The reality of life makes people change.
How is the she now?
I don’t know.
But hope that I still can recognize her.
p/s:I want tell her,
I miss u~
I MISS u~
I MISS U!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment