Monday, May 14, 2012

A stormy mind

Again, I am now in the library. It is a sunny morning, with only few patients in the ward refer for Physiotherapy treatment. It's also what I wish as every nation stay in healthy stated so that I can use this time off period to complete my work. 


Practical exam, the most horrible exam I had sat in my life, is around the corner again!! This time is slightly different from the previous one. Because I have less time to do my preparation, plus I'm rushing to prepare for my chapter 4,5 & 6 of my thesis. Sometimes, I really feel that life is suck! Man, give me a breath please! Too many things to be completed at one time. Both are important. So, I had no ideas which one i should focus more. 


Staying calm, is what I'm doing now. Sometimes, I quite worry about the calm. Is it symbolized the silent night before the storm comes. 


Few words for myself, 


Be strong, Be brave, 
The rainbow will come after the rainy day. 
Don't give up!!
You can do it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment