Friday, May 25, 2012

Cruel-EST Fact

The second practical exam finally comes to end. But this time, it doesn't bring a lot of excitement to we all. In fact, we all are insomnia! What's happen to us? 

Today, immediately finish the practical exam for pediatrics,  while waiting for the viva session, Wynn told me a ugly truth. I know I was so down and Wynn actually regret to tell me the fact. Of course, it doesn't affect my performance in viva session. Controlled my emotional and I quite familiar with the examiner as well, 

I really think reality is cruel, especially when it is an ugly fact. Obviously I can't accept the truth. Recall back all the memory, even I am not the top student, but I am not a too bad student as well. But I think I never fail in the exam. I keep thinking about those stuff. And keep consoling myself. I know my characteristic well, I have very strong self-esteem. Dignity is very important to me. So, no matter how, no matter what happen, I wont let myself fall into a terrible situation which will make myself lose self-esteem. I never know my nervousness will kill one day. Seriously it make me feel like the end of the world. May be lots of people don't understand, why I so care about this, but this is ME! It's just me. Different people have different expect toward themselves. It's just what I expect myself achieve in my life. 

I rang Steven. And I met a crueler counselor. Sometimes I wound like to phone Steven because I think he  not so understand me, so he can give more subjective advise to me. Yeah, it's really very subjective. Wanna thanks to him to spent time with me while driving. Thanks, even you are cruel, but it really make me feel better. At least there is someone told me the fact and awakened me what should I do now. So the best consolation is telling the fact? haha...

This end, actually it symbolizes another start for us. Next week is our thesis presentation. Because of time constraint, I think each of us just have 10minutes to present our work. Yeah, quite a good news. But in fact, it just carry 10 marks.@@ After the presentation, we need to attend the manuscript workshop for 2 days and also the most important farewell party for all forth year student. After that, of course we are rushing to finish the thesis chapters and submit the hard cover thesis. Not to forget is that, we still need to ready for our theory exam in between this period. After all, it is time to know our result. And perhaps ready for resit? Wow, it is another BUSY journey for us.   

I keep telling myself..,
Be strong, don't afraid of failure! I can make it pretty with my effort eventually. 
Yeah, keep on fighting for my BUSY journey~ go go go!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment