Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's THE END

Today is my last day posting for this term. I wish this is really the last day for me in my Uni life. I want pass the exam!!! Praying hard for myself. It's next week!!

throughout the practical session of this semester, I learn a lot. Sometimes the clinicians even treat us like the real physiotherapist. They let us to make decision by ourselves. And we are more mature in our handling skills. This posting, I was really like zombie. I already tired with the clinical life. Somemore I need to focus on the research. The worst thing is I dislike my positng-mates. In this incidence, I really agree that study-mate is very important to shape your study mood. I hate people who dislike to share or people shame on you if you fail in certain part in practise. What the purpose of practise? Why I must be perfect in order to benefit you somethings? I was not born to benefit you. I thought we are learning together. So I dont like to join the session with them. I feel valueless. I miss my ex-practical-mate alot!!!

Anyways, it comes to THE END. I just wish myself pass the practical exam. I know what the lack in myself, but I strongly believe that I can improve in future time when I practise it fulltime. Thanks a lot to whose teach me along the journey. I will always appreciate what you had gave me.

With LOVE~ the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment