Tuesday, May 22, 2012

LOF ~ Loss of Feeling

原來最疼痛的表情竟是沒有情緒
原來最悲哀的是我不能面對自己


我应该很伤心的。。。

When the time the examiner ask me:" do you think you will pass the exam?" The moment, I don't know how to answer the question. Of course I wish myself can pass the exam, but I did almost harm that patient. What should I answer her? 

I know the chance for me to pass is just 50 50. when the time i step out from the ward, I totally loss of my feeling. I don't why I don't have feeling at all. Either crying, or laughing, shouting or blank, no either one. Is it one type of evident of growing up?

After the analysis from we all, there is only two type of physiotherapist in this world. One is play safe-type, and another one is aggressive-type. Being practice for 6months, I never know that I am the aggressive-type. Usually I am the play-safe type, but today what wrong with me?!!! I harm the patient?!! I can't accept that!! 

Seriously may I make a complain here? It's so unfair for us. Sometimes We really think we are not that bad than what the examiner had complained about us. It's just our knowledge's store is shut off during the exam period. Before the exam, u may know the answer. During the exam, you can't answer it as usual. But immediately you step off from the examination room, yeah, you get the answer! Is it funny? Not at all! Emotional really gives the big effect in the outcome result. But everyone say it is a PROCESS! It's a suck process. 

I don't know what the feeling I should have now. Will I fail the exam? What will happen if i fail the exam? What should i do if i fail the exam? What...

I never know there is one symptom what we call LOSS OF FEELING, instead of loss of conscious, loss of alertness... Now I know, LOF, presentation associated with exam's shock ( blur, mental disorientation, loss of appetite). Yeah, this time to keep fit and slim ourselves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment