Friday, May 11, 2012

Right Here, Right now

Right here right now, 


I am in the library, sitting in front a compuater, typing for this post. 
The doctor sits on my right side is reading comic, the administor officer stis on my left side is doing his work. 


My condition at the right moment isn't so good. Having the effective yet productive cough heavily. Greenish thick sputum makes me suspect myself was infected with HAP( Hospital-acquaired pneumonia). But, no laboratory had done. So the diagnosis will be TRO HAP.


The mood at the moment is wu liao. The challenge in my life, is too much. I don't which one I should complete first. Lion in the jungle, tiger and leo is waiting me to step into the examination hall. Everyone is seem stare at me and want to beat me down. I'm so tired, yet I still strive for my life. I don't how long I can sustain this life, but I just keep doing it. 


My thinking is now focusing on will I overcome all the challenges, and graduated on time? Am I greedy? I had lost something important to me in my life. Even I still smiling everyday, but it makes a scar in my heart. I just don't wish I will lost again. I'm just an ordinary human in this world, please don't challenge me. 


Right here, right now,
It is me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment