Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 3~
I am the most laziest repeated student. Today, I choose to follow the clinician who has the least patient. Two outstanding happening make me think i had experienced new exposure!!
First, have u ever think what will happen if there is no current supply in ICU? I did experience this today. While I m writing the case note, suddenly no current supply. The doctor immediately check for all mechanical ventilators' current supply. All still functioning as usual. The clinician told me that there is two type of plug in ward, the yellow mark plug is for emergency use. No matter what happen to the current supply, the yellow-mark plug will function as usual. If it is not functioning, mean the plug is got problem, may need call technician to repair it. Every patient who need current supply for monitoring is safe!!
Second, today I finally have chance to enter psychiatric ward!! I am so excited! Each time i heard all the funny story who enter PSY ward, but i never experience byself. I feel very excited yet i feel very scare. This will be a very great memory especially in this tough time...@@

Day 4 ~
Today is the 4th day of my posting. As usual, we go up ward and we treat patient. Today, i did badly. The clinician is complaint about me. Her complaint start to make me worry about myself.
Today lunch, we are like celebrating our failure and we having indian food and chit-chat together the whole praying period. I can foresee that our friendship between those who fail will be very strong. Because we experienced it together. Only we can know the feeling better.
The worst part of today is stepped into jungle. I hate him. I hate him!!!! I did almost cry in front of him. But, i wont let him know my weakness. The more i face him, the more i feel want to quit the course. He makes me think that i seriously not a physiotherapist. I just want to QUIT!! Seriously, i dont want to meet him anymore after this!!!! He is my nightmare. I hate him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment