Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The 8 days journey

I fail my practical exam. It's the journey during preparing my resit exam.

Day 1~
Today is the first day posting after so long. Liching and me definitely in the down mood. this recall back the memory that we gonna to commit suicide together when first semester. This time, will we discuss how to commit suicide again? haha...
Sara is the most steady failed-candidate. We are discussing why we fail in the exam. He claims that may be he is the only indian in the class? and he fail for both semester. High possibility. Damn pity...@@
the most steady failed-candidate is suggested us to go out celebrate and go for a date. He claims that, if there is no failure in life, the our life is just like a horizontal line. but if we get down, we may boot ourselves up above our current level. Ya, it is right, all right, just my emotion not yet adapt to the current situation.
Everyone only know how success Thomas Edison is, but anyone concerns how many failure he did? yea, it is right. Sara's word really make liching and me feel better.

Day2~
Today is the second day of posting. The day is down as usual. I am having moderate toothache. Life is torturing with toothache.
Early in the morning, I met Ray. He is so surprise that I fail in the exam. He feel weird when got know i fail. I am quite happy because he thought i am better than others, and in his judgement, I'm passed-student. He lets me choose which patient i want to treat. He treat me like real physio. This make me gain back my confident after a fall... Seriously, i lost my confident to mobilise a patient. I cant judge the clinical condition accordingly until i ask liching help me to decide...T.T

My father want visit me. But i refuse his visit. I dont know how i gonna to face him. I already get used to be independent, no body concern me all these days. So, i don't how to face the concerning from him. So i refuse. When i told liching about this, she said my strongness make her feel herself very weak. Haiz... i always play the role for consoling others, now the role is exchanges, so i really don't know how to take it. Not because i m strong and you are weak, it's just i train to be strong....

The lion want us to settle up all the thesis and manuscript by this week. This really make me feel breathless, especially in current mood...

No comments:

Post a Comment