Tuesday, August 24, 2010

八月二十四日 — CHEERS~

Hey, people, I’m back.
Life is a climb.
Sometimes you are in height places, u can look through a lot of things.
Sometimes, you are down side, u are in narrow thinking…
Sometimes, u will suddenly realize of something that bother u long time ago.
Life, Lose and gain just an equivalent.
You will never know when u will fall down,
And yet u will never know when u will gain something.
We are not fortune-teller.
But we can be a planner.
A life-planner for our life.
Recently I read a article from newspaper about how people make a 180⁰ turn in their life.
Sometimes, not every people have chance to get what they dreaming for.
Is that mean they gonna mark as a loser for their life?
No one is born as loser, U and as well me.
We tend to be a loser in life maybe just because we give up our self.
Like, when we found it is difficult to do, we give up.
Or, we think we can’t make it, we even give up having a try.
In that article,
all of them can change their life to better way
even they didn’t have high education achievement is because they never give up.
They want to change.
They don’t want to let their life time gone like that.
They believe that they can make it.
And finally they did.
Me, is a normal people just luckier than them,
Why I’m always complaining about my life.
I should be appreciated and work hard on it.
So, no ‘give up’ in my life~
Courage and determination drive me to destination I dream about~
~CHEERS~

No comments:

Post a Comment